Membership Terms and Conditions
Zaks “Love Club” is a membership club whereby Zaks customers can receive rewards for their loyalty. By signing up to become a member of the “Love Club” you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to members of Zaks “Love Club” and govern the relationship between Zaks (UK) Limited whose registered company number is 08502539 and registered office is at Bankside 300 Peachmans Way, Norwich, NR7 0LB (“Zaks”) and you, as a member of Zaks “Love Club”.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and print a copy for your records. If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please email Zaks HQ on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obtaining your Zaks Love Club card
1) You must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK to join Zaks “Love Club”.
2) Zaks “Love Club” cards can be obtained from any participating Zaks diners (subject to availability) or by application from the Zaks website at www.zaks.uk.com/love-club.
3) Your Zaks “Love Club” card is issued by Zaks and will remain the property of Zaks.
4) There are no membership fees associated with Zaks “Love Club”.
5) Zaks “Love Club” membership is only for personal and consumer use. Your Zaks “Love Club” points and stored value are personal to you and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or in any way traded and your points and stored value cannot be shared or grouped with points or stored value earned by another individual.
Registering and activating your Zaks Love Club card
6) Your card can be registered and activated by visiting www.zaks.uk.com/love-club, which will ask you to enter your details and confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions.
7) While you will be able to earn points from the date on which you received your card, you will be unable to redeem stored value until your card has been successfully registered and activated.
8) It is your responsibility to keep your details up-to-date by emailing Zaks HQ on email@example.com with any changes.
9) Upon the activation of your Zaks “Love Club” card, you will earn 50 points which will be automatically added to your card and will be available to spend in a participating Zaks diner. If you received your card in the post this will be added the next time your card is swiped in Zaks and will be available on a following visit. If your card was issued whilst you were last dining with us this will be available on your next visit.
Using your Zaks Love Club card
10) You can use your Zaks “Love Club” card at any participating Zaks diner. The locations of those diners can be found on the Zaks website.
11) You will earn one point for each pound spent in any participating Zaks diner less any discounts, vouchers or gratuities.
12) To earn points when making a purchase, you must present your card when requesting your bill. Points will be added to the card presented at the time of payment.
13) Once you have activated your card, you can check your points balance by asking for a balance inquiry whilst in a Zaks diner.
Redeeming stored value
14) When your points reach a certain threshold they will be converted into stored value on your card. When that threshold is reached, points equivalent to whole pounds of stored value will automatically be converted to stored value the next time you use your card. The applicable threshold for the conversion of points to stored value will be that showing on Zaks website on the date of the conversion. Zaks reserves the right to vary the conversion threshold from time to time with not less than 1 (one) months’ notice.
15) Points have no value until they are converted into stored value. The applicable value of each point to stored value (i.e. the conversion rate” of points to stored value) will be that showing on Zaks website on the date of the conversion. Zaks reserves the right to vary the conversion threshold from time to time with not less than 1 (one) months’ notice.
16) You may redeem your stored value against the cost of a meal at any participating Zaks Diner. Simply present your card to a Zaks team member when requesting your bill and ask them to use your stored value against the cost of your meal. You will not be able to use the points earned on a meal against the price of that meal. Subject to conversion of those points to stored value as above, you will be able to use those points against your next meal.
17) Only one card can be used per table. Stored value can only be redeemed by card holders who are members of Zaks “Love Club” at the time of redemption. The maximum stored value that can be redeemed at one time is 500 points
18) The current Zaks Love Club conversion rate is 10 earned points will be converted into £1 of stored value. Points will only be converted into stored value in blocks of 10.
Expiry and cancellation
19) Zaks may forfeit the accrued points and/or stored value on your card and/or suspend your right to earn and/or redeem points and/or stored value if you are in breach of these terms and conditions, if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that you are engaged in fraudulent or other unlawful activities relating to Zaks or your Zaks “Love Club” membership or if you supply false or misleading information.
20) Zaks “Love Club” cards do not have an expiry date but remain the property of Zaks.
21) Zaks reserves the right to refuse to convert points or redeem stored value which has remained on the card for a period exceeding 36 (thirty-six) months.
22) You have the right to cancel your membership of Zaks “Love Club” at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Zaks will confirm your membership cancellation by return email.
23) If you cancel your membership of Zaks “Love Club”, you will lose the right to convert any unused points or redeem any stored value on your Zaks “Love Club” card.
24) Points and/or stored value are not exchangeable at any time (including on cancellation of your membership) for cash or any monetary alternative.
25) Zaks reserves the right to refuse to accept a Zaks “Love Club” card or to limit the use of a Zaks “Love Club” card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is reasonably suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Zaks may withdraw or cancel your Zaks “Love Club” card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Zaks “Love Club” card. The Zaks “Love Club” card shall become invalid once cancelled in such circumstances and you will not be able to redeem any points and/or stored value on your Zaks “Love Club” card.
Variation or termination
26) Zaks reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be notified of any changes by email of the new terms and conditions on the Zaks “Love Club” website. Zaks may withdraw the Zaks “Love Club” loyalty scheme with not less than 1 (one) month’s notice.
27) In the event that Zaks chooses to withdraw the Zaks “Love Club” loyalty scheme, any points and/or stored value accrued on your Zaks “Love Club” card before the date of withdrawal will remain valid for 12 (twelve) months from the date of withdrawal. Following the date of withdrawal, you will no longer be able to earn points on your Zaks “Love Club” card.
28) In order to register your card, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, address and email address.
29) Zaks will use the personal information you provide to administer your membership of Zaks “Love Club” and to notify you from time to time of offers to Zaks “Love Club” members and any changes to your membership of Zaks “Love Club” and any other news and offers from Zaks.
30) Once your account is activated, you may choose to stop receiving such marketing information by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the body of any email received.
31) Zaks may at its sole discretion disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisors in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of these terms and conditions by you or otherwise as prescribed by law.
32) Zaks “Love Club” is administered by Oracle Corporation UK Limited (“Oracle”) on Zaks’ behalf. By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorise Zaks to share your information with Oracle to allow them to process your information as set out in the above Zaks loyalty scheme.
Loss, theft or damage
35) Zaks accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage of your card.
36) Should your card be lost, stolen or damaged, please let Zaks know by sending an email to email@example.com, including your name, address and membership number (if you know it).
37) Upon receiving your email, Zaks will cancel your existing Zaks “Love Club” card and, at its sole discretion, transfer any points and/or stored value earned on it to a new Zaks “Love Club” card which will then be sent to you in the post.
38) You will need to present your gift card in order to redeem any value stored on the card. Please make a note of the 16 digit serial number on the reverse of the card, as without this we are unable to replace any gift card that is lost or stolen. Please note that the number provided on the receipt when purchasing a gift card is NOT the serial number.
39) Any gift cards that are lost or misplaced will not be replaced if the serial number cannot be provided. No cash alternative for gift card value will be given.
40) Zaks shall not be held liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to failure of network services and/or failure of data processing systems.
41) Zaks shall not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you as a consequence of your participation in the Zaks “Love Club” loyalty scheme save where such loss or damage is caused by Zaks’ fault or negligence.
42) Zaks shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses howsoever caused.
43) The exclusion and limitation in these terms and conditions shall not apply to exclude or limit any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
44) These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Specific Discounts & Offers
Zaks Love Club Welcome rewards can only be redeemed by Zaks Love Club members who have activated their cards online at zaks.uk.com. Welcome reward is valid for a total of 36 months following the online activation of your Love Club card at zaks.uk.com. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum £15 spend on food required. Valid in Zaks restaurants only. No cash alternative available
Zaks Love Club birthday rewards can only be redeemed by Zaks Love Club members who have activated their Love Club cards at zaks.uk.com. Birthday reward is valid for a total of 28 days – 14 days before your birthday, and 14 days after. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum £15 spend on food required. Valid in Zaks restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
Miss You! – Free Starter or dessert
One Miss You offer is issued per Zaks Love Club member following a 90 day lapse in use of their Love Club card. Offer entitles the Love Club member to a free starter or dessert with the order of an adult main course upon the presentation of a unique Zaks Love Club code (detailed in the Zaks Love Club email). Sharing options are excluded. The cheapest starter or dessert will be deducted from the bill. The Zaks Love Club member must present their Love Club card and associated coupon in order to receive this offer. One starter or dessert per Love Club member can be redeemed on each visit only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Christmas Party Bookings
Our 25% off food bill offer is valid Monday 18th November to Wednesday 18th December 2019 for tables of 8 or more with presentation of a voucher when booked in advance or mention of the social media promotion. Discount to be mentioned at the time of booking. No cash alternative available. Not available on takeaway. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
241 on Burgers and Dogs – Local Advertiser
Offer valid from 28th October up to and including 28th November 2019. Cut out and present entire advert before ordering, digital vouchers accepted, no photocopied vouchers. One free meal per voucher, not valid for takeaways. Minimum one paid for drink per person required for offer to be valid. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or redemptions from Love Club. Booking recommended all tables subject to availability. No cash alternative.
Wing it Wednesday
Offer entitles customer to an unlimited amount of kilo chicken wings (naked or flavoured) every Wednesday from 30th October to Wednesday 18th December 2019 from noon until closing at all Zaks restaurants. Wings purchased are to be eaten by the person ordering the wings only and not shared with another diner. Not available on takeaways. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or Love club promotion. Booking is recommended. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available.
The promoter is: Blue Sky Leisure Ltd, Zaks Authentic American Diners whose registered office is at Bankside 300 Peachmans Way, Norwich, NR7 0LB
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Zaks Authentic American Diners and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entries will be Wednesday 27th November 2019 at 11:59pm (GMT). After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment on the original post with your reason for nomination, tagging that person in to be nominated for a meal on Zaks.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows: Three tables of a family meal for 4 up to the value of £80 (excluding alcohol). Tables must be booked through HQ and prizes must be claimed by Saturday 28th December 2019.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
Winners will be chosen by random
The winner will be notified on social media on Thursday 28th November. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.